Protective Coating for Marine Piles, Wales and Timber
PermaPile represents the pinnacle of waterproof marine coatings for treated lumber.
A modified elastomeric asphalt emulsion, PermaPile is a cold-applied, single component product that yields a membrane with excellent strength, elasticity, and adhesion. PermaPile is a water-based, environmentally safe alternative to conventional hot-applied, solvent-based and sheet membrane waterproofing systems.
No other product on the market can compare with its features and benefits. PermaPile:
- Is water-based, VOC-free, odorless and non-toxic, making it friendly to the environment and the user.
- Encapsulates the wood preservatives used to treat lumber, keeping these chemicals from leaching into the environment.
- Prevents marine borer attack.
- Bonds to, coats, and protects steel hardware on the marine structure.
- Provides a seamless super-tough coating for years of protection.
- Can be applied on-site by the contractor, eliminating the chances of damage during transport.
- Is easy to apply and easy to work with. Applies with ordinary paint equipment (brush, roller or airless sprayer).
- Is high-build and quick-setting. Cures within 24-48 hours.
- Patches easily when the wood is cut and trimmed. A major plus since no other competitor on the market offers a reliable patch method for their product.
- Is fire-resistant, a major plus in marine environments where most fires are fuel fires carried on the water’s surface.
Still have questions? Contact Us.